Sophie Speaks!

Hello my little droogies! (Guess the film reference for one free hug)

There was a time when I wanted to be an actress. I gave up that dream for one simple reason (I cannot act) and since then have devoted my life to being behind a camera - be it directing, designing,filming, assisting or whatever. I feel comfortable in this place.

Then I joined Light Films, and the lovely people I work for have decided it would be a good idea to put me in front of the camera again. Never mind the fact that I get really nervous and turn into a bit of a nerd (plus I don't have the chin for cameras. Perhaps for a Jupiter stand-in, or at least a beach ball, but it shouldn't be on camera).

However, the latest interview I have done is about my Production Design for Neil's Oseman's lovely upcoming film, Stop/Eject, and he has managed to cut down my nervous waffling into quite an interesting little speech.

So here I am in all my chinny glory. Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQjahrSYVBw

Comments

Popular Posts